Straight To The Spot
And Stays There*
* Studies show that bioadhesion technology helps reduce leakage by 50%, compared to conventional cream.1r non-pregnant patients with bacterial vaginosis.1
Clindesse® (clindamycin phosphate) Vaginal Cream, 2% is indicated for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis (formerly referred to as Haemophilus vaginitis, Gardnerella vaginitis, nonspecific vaginitis, Corynebacterium vaginitis, or anaerobic vaginitis) in non-pregnant women.
Only Clindesse® offers the benefits of our proprietary Bioadhesion Technology for the treatment of BV.2
- One dose BV treatment2,3
- Patients can choose to use Clindesse anytime – day or night1,2
- Medication is released at the site of infection for multiple days1,2
- 98% of women surveyed who used Clindesse said they would use it again4
- In this survey, conducted between 2005 and 2009, participants were asked, “Would you use Clindesse again?” Out of the 30,828 responses, 30,072 (98%) answered YES and 756 (2%) answered NO.4
Join Our Patient Savings Program
Pay as little as:
Most Commercially Insured Patients
Commercial & Cash Paying Patients save up to $70
*Eligible patients will pay the first $25 and receive up to $70 off the patient’s co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses.